POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : chocolate cake : Re: chocolate cake Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:04:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chocolate cake
From: Eric CHAPUZOT
Date: 20 Apr 2005 21:51:19
Message: <42670717$1@news.povray.org>

> From a technical standpoint, you're right: your post is valid. From a
> nettiquette standpoint it isn't.

it's what i was saying : " you make your netiquette"
you don't know what is good but you decide you are right imposing
restrictions
knowing that the quality will be necessarly lowest.
i don't want you and me live in a world at a lowest quality.
you certainly can't tollerate the sea because you can't empty it with a
spoon...

now, supports and hard disk are larger and larger ... we have to stop to
think like having a 20 Mo hard disk, while it is 200 Go and some To for the
servers...
we have the freedom then enjoy the freedom and stop to restrict all...